Sunday, November 1, 2009

Week 44

Halloween came early this year -- about a week early. I mark the date from when Darien brought home four bags of candy. I didn't see any reason why it had to sit there for a whole week unopened. The good news is that I only liberated one bag -- those little packets of M&M's. The others were chewy things, that didn't appeal to me as much. I would have eaten them if there was nothing else. I would have killed for chocolate kisses, though.

I really don't think early Halloween had much to do with running out of candy early on Halloween itself. I think Darien and Antonia were overcome by the unbearable cuteness of the kids and gave away far too much per costume. I can't remember the last time this happened. It means I don't get any chocolate during the post-Halloween week. I hope someone at work comes through.

I'm handing out gold stars this week for the counter.

1 comment:

  1. Good Job on the counter...must have been to make room for all that candy! I love Hersey's Dark Chocolate kisses.

    ReplyDelete