Sunday, February 22, 2009

Week 8

It was Valentine's Day, so Darien thought I should finally get a tattoo. Love makes one do strange things, but I went ahead with it anyway, in spite of my intense aversion to pain. Given my piratical tendencies, an appropriate icon was selected. Darien also decided on a pirate tat, but she chose to apply it to her face rather than her arm. The legendary ability of women to tolerate pain was once again demonstrated.

Darien, with some effort, scrubbed her's off that evening. One week later, and I'm still a pirate. Aaarrrrrghhhhh!

In another first, I ate filet mignon for Valentine's Day. (OK, that's not a first, but it has been so long it feels like it was a first.)

The counter is not much cleaner, but at least it is neatly stacked. And there is no overflow in another room, which is definitely a plus. Yayyyy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment