Sunday, February 8, 2009

Week 6

Darien and I rode our bikes to Cafe Coturra, in partial fulfillment of one of my Christmas present to her. I had given her a half dozen Google maps with bicycling routes to different places around Richmond. In all of them, I tried to avoid riding for long on major traffic areas. This was one of the easier routes. The weather was quite warm for February in Richmond.

Having a map did not deter us from coloring outside the lines. We went off-map several times. We came out near the Lowe's, so we stopped at Best Buy to see if we could get a cable to connect the Bose to the digital line of my computer. No luck. I will need to hunt around some more.

I won't share the pictures I took of Darien falling off of her bicycle. No sense in humiliating her.

No comments:

Post a Comment