Sunday, May 24, 2009

Week 21

I brought home from work both a Kindle and a Sony Book Reader to play with a bit. Darien ended up enjoying them much more than I did. It helped that Pride and Prejudice was already loaded, so she had fun reading that. She didn't get through the whole thing, but she did find four or five typos. It makes you wonder. Not to be outdone, Antonia was also taken with the technology. Too bad they are still priced so high and that their use model is onerous. It is hard to imagine them being successful unless the pricing drops.

This was also the first time I have ever witnessed anyone reading an electronic book in a bathtub. Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever seen anyone reading an electronic book in a Starbuck's either, so that is another first. Who are these people?

I sense a bit of backsliding going on with the kitchen counter.

3 comments:

  1. "till [her] manners gave a disgust which turned the tide of [her] popularity..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who ARE those hot, literary chicks? Your page stats are about to go through the roof.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to learn to insert more trigger words to generate traffic: dirty, hot, bathtub, eat, women, etc.

    ReplyDelete