Sunday, March 29, 2009

Week 13

I've been thinking lately that since I am feeling better, I want to return to more genealogy work. I've been fiddling some with Family Tree, understanding the new interface and cleaning up a lot of the database. Unfortunately, leetllama is dead and neither Peter or I want to pay what it would take to revive it. I have a vague feeling that I have the whole thing backed upon my network drive, but I am not able to connect to it, so that is another problem I need to work on. I have all the content, but all the pictures are up in leetllama somewhere.

So, for the first time, I moved Casimir off leetlama, and he is now living on blogspot. I am still hoping to recover the StorCenter so I can easily move the pictures over; otherwise I will have to figure out where all the pictures are in the blog and what they are supposed to be. The good thing about moving to blogspot is that it makes changing the format much easier. I'm still not happy with what I have, but it's a start.

I'm calling in the Lumpkin's Jail crew to see if they can find bottom.

1 comment:

  1. Very funny! Just call Jessie Harris. He worked on the Lumpkins dig, and might give you a good price.

    ReplyDelete